GladiusObscurusGladiusObscurus

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

I'd like to see this on a Kindle

Phenomenal story. Not only is the literature itself great, but you use lively voice acting and a unique art style to back it up. Well done.

Blue Lotus Blue Lotus

For 24 Hours, This is Some Good Stuff!

It is pretty hard to believe you put this all together in 24 hours! Not only was the animation good, but you included some "concept art." Really nice work. Keep it up.

Epos Epos

Fresh Classic

I haven't seen anything like this for years. This is an example of how teamwork can create the impossible. Words fail me; I can't describe how great it is.

REDDER REDDER

A New Classic

Very nicely done. Retro pixel-art games tend to be fails, but Redder is awesome. It is very simplistic, and just has an overall nostalgic feel [even though I started playing video games in the sixth generation]. You have a lot of talent, and I think you should try to make an RPG like this.

Colour My World Colour My World

Best Game Flash Game I've Played in Years

SilverStitch, you have impressed me with all of your games, but this one is my favorite. It is simplistic, yet delivers a powerful story. The music really added the effect. This game ranks in my top 5 Flash games of all time. Keep up the good work!

Anxiety Cure _ RR Anxiety Cure _ RR

Still Great

I've downloaded hundreds of songs from the Audio Portal. This was the first. Your song introduced me to this type of music. I really think this deserves to be on the Top 5 list again. Keep up your good work!