GladiusObscurusGladiusObscurus

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Epos Epos

Fresh Classic

I haven't seen anything like this for years. This is an example of how teamwork can create the impossible. Words fail me; I can't describe how great it is.

REDDER REDDER

A New Classic

Very nicely done. Retro pixel-art games tend to be fails, but Redder is awesome. It is very simplistic, and just has an overall nostalgic feel [even though I started playing video games in the sixth generation]. You have a lot of talent, and I think you should try to make an RPG like this.

Colour My World Colour My World

Best Game Flash Game I've Played in Years

SilverStitch, you have impressed me with all of your games, but this one is my favorite. It is simplistic, yet delivers a powerful story. The music really added the effect. This game ranks in my top 5 Flash games of all time. Keep up the good work!

ImmorTall ImmorTall

More than Just a Flash Game

When people think of Flash games, they think of some crappy, poorly-animated game without a focused plot.

ImmorTall, however, is not just a flash game; it is a story. You presented this game very well, showing the story, not telling it. It seems as if the alien is growing with love. ImmorTall did not need any complex graphics, only a touching story.

Not only was the game itself good, but you created superior music. It was mysterious, yet sad at the same time. It almost scares me (in a good way, of course).

ImmorTall is definitely one of the top 5 Flash games I've played. Keep up the good work!

acrazycanadian responds:

That's high praise, thank you.

The music was probably so mysterious because I don't know how to play guitar and don't have proper recording equipment, but I didn't let that stop me :)

Primary Primary

One of the Best Games I've Ever Played

Primary may be a simple sidescroller, but somehow, you were able to make it awesome. I love the way you made the character "3D." This is by far one of my top ten favorite sidescrollers. Heck, this is even better than some complex, HD first person shooter.